The Iraqi Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Mr Ali Al-Adeeb and Presidents of Iraqi Universities meet with 21 UK Universities on 14 March 2014.
The meeting took place at the Iraqi Cultural Centre in London.
In addition to H.E. the Minister Al-Adeeb, the attendees from the Iraqi side where:
1. President of University of Basra
2. President of University of Mustanseriya (in Baghdad)
3. President of University of Diyala
4. President of University of Al-Qadisiya
5. Director of National Institute for Cancer Research
UK universities and other official bodies who attended the meeting were:
5. BUIC (British Universities Iraq Consortium) & Manchester
9. Liverpool John Moores (LJMU)
10. Manchester Metropolitan University
16. Sheffield Hallam
17. St George’s
18. St George’s, University of London
21. UK International Higher Education Unit (UK Universities)